WHAT DO WE DO
A few questions you might have.
WHAT IS PHYSIOTHERAPY?
PHYSIOTHERAPY is the art and science of physical care and rehabilitation.
A physiotherapist provides service to an individual by assessing, treating and preventing movement disorders, restoring normal function or minimising dysfunction.
It enables children and adults to achieve the highest possible level of independence in their lives – preventing recurrent injuries and disability in the workplace, home or during recreational activities. This leads to the promotion of community health for all ages.
WHICH CONDITIONS DO WE COMMONLY TREAT?
- SPORT INJURIES (Crossfit + Gym related, Golf, Running, School Sport, Cycling and Triathlon, Weight Training, Growth Plate and Overuse injuries in young patients, Pilates and Yoga related biochemical sprains)
- MINOR RESPIRATORY AND SINUS CONDITIONS
- SOFT TISSUE INJURIES (Chronic Tendinopathy, Muscle Tears, Fibromyalgia, Ligament injuries, and long-term management)
- BACK AND NECK DISORDERS (Headaches, Neck and Back pain, Special Interest in Scoliosis)
- TEMPORO-MANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDER
- POST-SURGICAL REHABILITATION (Lumbar Fusions, Lumbar related surgeries, Cervical related surgeries, Joint replacements, Joint arthroscopies)
- WORK-RELATED ERGONOMICS (Postural Dysfunction and Mechanical Headaches)
- GERIATRIC CONDITIONS
- BALANCE DISORDERS AND VESTIBULAR RETRAINING
DO WE OFFER OTHER SERVICES?
- Yes, we also assist in fitness training.
WANT TO STAY BALANCED?
Sign-up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with the latest news, insights and treatment options.